Friday, November 30, 2007

You'll shoot your eye out....



My printer can scan negatives, which is pretty cool.  I found a roll of 35 mm in my dad's old camera bag.  There are many hilarious pictures that I could post, but I think this is most fitting since we are right in the middle of the Holiday season.

The top picture is of my Dad and brother circa 1983.  Jordan is so stiff and bundled up that I immediately thought of the Christmas Story and Ralphie's brother Randy (bottom pic).  If you haven't seen this movie then you'll have appx. 5,873 chances to watch it in the next month.  

My four favorite things about this picture are:

1)  My Dad's sweet jacket
2)  My Dad's sweet haircut
3)  My Dad's sweet glasses
4)  The shadow across my Dad's.....oh wait, is it?.....Yep, that's a mustache.

Love ya Pops.

1 comment:

Sammy said...

hahahahahhahaah....Hey any chance I can borrow that jacket to ski in? I'll take the glasses too.