Saturday, December 11, 2010

Capital Area Food Bank of Texas







Here's a video I made on Volunteers, focusing on the Capital Area Food Bank of Texas and their events leading up to Thanksgiving.  The CAFB is an amazing organization that does so much for our local community.  Everyone I met throughout the process was incredible.

I also took a few shots at the Austin Empty Bowl Project, which far exceeded my expectations.  Thousands of Austinites were lined up at 8 AM just for a chance to buy a bowl.  I don't have room to explain the event here, but watch the video or check out the links.  

And, lastly, go volunteer.  You're not too busy and it is literally FREE.  No matter where you live, there's an organization that could use your help.  It is the holidays, after all.  The season for giving.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love the bowl project. Sometime I would love to go to it. Thank you for sharing your video. You did an excellent job!