Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Motion




Going to school full-time at UT while still working full-time for Apple doesn't leave much time for blogging.  So, rather than preface every post with "I'm a horrible blogger...I'm sooo busy...blah, blah", just know that my posts may be a bit sporadic this semester.  "OMG!!  Why haven't you updated your blog?!?!" questions will be answered with a punch to the face.  "But Ryan, CAPS and multiple exclamation points are AWESOME!!!!"  Keep pushing me, I Triple-Dog Dare Ya.

The above pics are from an assignment on motion for a photography class I'm in.  YEAAA!!!!!

3 comments:

nonni and pops said...

This to shall pass (no free time). Thanks for sharing:)
Love you, Mom and Dad

Pam said...

I really love the pictures. They are very cool! I hope that you are enjoying your classes this semester.
Love you and miss you

The Clements Crew said...

Wow, those are good. I'm impressed!