Friday, May 30, 2008

To My Dad




Back-to-Back Birthday Posts!!  I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my Dad, who I can credit my great fashion sense (killer blue OP shorts) and eye for photography.  If you direct your attention away from the sexy man in the chair, you'll see a Canon AE-1 on the table.  I can remember being amazed by that camera when I was a kid and always wanting to play with it.  My dad was gracious enough to eventually pass it down to me.  I still love shooting with it as film is very underrated.  Thanks Pops.

I like the second pic because it looks like the FBI is about to bust him for running a crime family.  Definitely got a Mafia Don look going on there, which may not be too far from the truth....you never know.

Anyway, hope you have a great day Dad.  Just don't spend your birthday money on these!

No comments: